Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dasyu Sniper Armswap


A Dasyu with Multi Sniper Rifle, a conversion I've been wanting to do for a while, especially after the Posthumans came out. I finally did it recently, by taking a Dasyu Hacker, slapping on the Posthuman Mk2's Sniper Rifle arm, and slightly repositioning the left hand. It fit pretty well, and I only had to do a little gap filling. I also replaced the thin barrel on the gun with a wire, but that was irrespective of the conversion itself.

I had actually expected a Dasyu Sniper to be out a long time ago since there's art of one in Human Sphere, but once the Dasyu Hacker came out, I figured it would be a very long wait. There's a joke that Corvus Belli releases a profile right after someone makes a conversion for it, and sure enough, less than a week after I put this together, a rumour went up that a Dasyu Sniper would be released soon.

Anyway, as indicated by my previous writeup, I'm a fan of the Dasyu with Multi Sniper; in fact I think it's the best TO Sniper in the game. As for the conversion, I'm reasonably satisfied with it, because at least I can stop proxying now.

No comments:

Post a Comment