Thursday, April 12, 2012

Benedicamus Domino


The Ortegas are good, God fearing people, so it's only natural that they would consult with a priest for spiritual advice. The Exorcist is a model I picked up partially on a whim, mostly with the intent of replacing Papa Loco in certain matchups.

He's my latest attempt at painting black, and I am reasonably satisfied with it. There are a variety of mistakes I made, but I've identified them and should be able to avoid a repeat of them the next time. Though time consuming, it was surprisingly easy to paint the black; I just needed to not try to shortcut it. Instead, the shortcuts this time were in the overall colour scheme and in not picking out details in a separate colour.

I've barely played with him so far, but I've found that he isn't as radically hateful of certain demographics as I thought he would be. Which I suppose makes sense, given his reasonable cost. What's mostly letting me down are his ranged CBs of 5, which make it difficult to purge the unfaithful. He very much seems like a finesse unit compared to the Ortegas, so I'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment