Saturday, May 19, 2012

Doremicom in Ottawa

Doremicom dropped by Ottawa this weekend for work related business, and took some time on Friday night to hang out with us. His videos show that he is obviously passionate about his hobbies, but after meeting him in person I found that he's also a pretty cool guy overall. I didn't play any games with him myself, but our LGS closes relatively early so it couldn't be helped.

Odds are good that if you're looking at this blog you already know about his Youtube channel, but if not, give it a look. He's got a whole bunch of videos about tabletop wargaming, and most of the recent ones are Infinity related. I'll be honest and say that his Infinity expertise is still a little weak, but I'm sure it'll get better with time. There's not much Infinity footage out there, so he's definitely helping to get the word out.

Although I'll probably never see him again, if Doremicom ever does drop by Ottawa again I hope we can hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment