Wednesday, March 14, 2012

He so Crazy


Got me a Papa Loco done painted. I went for silly colours on him because I figure he can dress however he wants and nobody's going to stop him. The washes darkened and muted everything, as expected, and although I should have gone back over and highlighted, I just wanted to get it done with. He's not varnished yet, so hopefully that'll go ok.

I'll need to get in a lot more games, but right now I'm not liking him. Not because he's bad, but because of how he is relative to my other models. My crew is filled with WP resistant guys, and he feels like a major hole that can be exploited. I also don't have the Obey engines that can make him sing. Still, he's pretty funny and this is all conjecture anyway.

I've recently had renewed interest in Malifaux because of another LGS I've just checked out. It's technically in the next town over, making it a little difficult to get to, but the Malifaux scene there is big. I'm hoping I can head over there every now and then, because it's good to expand your horizons. They're also starting up Infinity, which is actually why I went, so I'm hoping that catches on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment